Wednesday 1 April 2015

BEAUTY LOVES: MARCH


Another month of 2015 has flown by which means another round up of my monthly beauty favourites is on the cards. 

As I am a teenager, I don't see any need in caking my skin in a thick layer of a high coverage foundation. This month I have been wearing the Rimmel Lasting Finish Nude Foundation-£7.99 frequently because it adds a layer of coverage to any redness and spots, not to mention how it sits weightlessly on the skin. Half a pump gives my whole face a light coverage and it is easily build-able to a medium coverage on any problematic areas. 


To achieve a natural base you need the right tools, therefore the Real Techniques Stippling Brush-£11.99 is my go-to brush when blending in foundation or concealer. It buffs the product really nicely into the skin and isn't harsh or scratchy when blending. I find that it works well with both cream and powder products, so if I go a little too heavy with blush or when contouring, I can go over it with this brush and it will sort out any mishaps. 



Eye-shadows are my one weakness and I am always looking for new ones to try and one that I can't stop wearing at the moment is the Maybelline Colour Show Eyeshadow 'Copper Fizz'-£4.99. It's perfect for those lazy days when you can't be bothered to blend out 4 different eye-shadows in the crease of your eye and makes a great throw on and go product. If you want to read more, I have written a full review which you can find here

I am one of those people that blushes quite easily and I often find myself going red about the smallest things, so when I am going for a blush shade I find I get on well will the subtle corals with a golden sheen, I love products which add a little something to the cheeks and I find that the Nars Blush 'Orgasm'-£23.00 does just that and it has been a product which I have been reaching for frequently during March.

For once I have a lip product to share and the Bourjois Colour Boost 'Proudly Naked'-£7.99 has been a shade that I have been pairing with every make-up look since I picked it up a few weeks ago. It's a lip crayon with the moisturising properties of a lip balm, the shine of a lip gloss and the pigmentation of a lipstick. It's very sheer, so perfect for the minimalistic lip lovers like me and it is another one of those throw on and go products which end up in the bottom of your handbag. 

Are there any stand out products that you have been using in March?

Lauren

Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin' | Facebook 
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. The Nars blush looks gorgeous! x
    Emma | Emmys Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It truly is! Definitely worth purchasing :) x

      Delete
  2. Great picks! I really want to get my hands on the Revlon Lip Crayon. I love the layout of your pics as well xx
    alisha-jade.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Alisha! I put a lot of effort into my blog photography. The lip crayons are certainly worth it! Let me know what you think x

      Delete
  3. I love the Rimmel Foundation, gives great coverage x

    www.foodandotherloves.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is fab! I certainly feel more confident when I wear it :) x

      Delete
  4. Copper Fizz looks amazing!! I love eyeshadow formulas like that!
    Jennie Emma
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my posts, I really appreciate it. If you have left a question, please check back in a few days to see if I have answered it, or email me: cupcakesandcandyflossblog@yahoo.com

Blogger Template Created by pipdig