Sunday 14 February 2016

EVERYDAY MAC EYESHADOWS




As you will probably know by now, I love eyeshadows. I own way too many palettes, single eyeshadows and quads. Within my eyeshadow stash, which occupies about half of my make-up draws, I have my favourites, one of which are my MAC eyeshadows. I have almost filled my 15 pan palette but within it I have a few favourites which I can see myself re-purchasing for years to come. 

The first shade I have put into this quad is Naked Lunch. This is a pretty pearlescent white shimmer with pink undertones. The shimmer catches the light beautifully. It's easy to wash over the lid without worrying about blending the edges. This colour compliments any eye colour and also makes a great, subtle, inner corner or brow bone highlight.

'All That Glitters' is a gorgeous peach toned champagne shimmer. It looks amazing washed all over the lid and into the crease, especially on blue eyes. It has a rusty, golden, warm undertone to it which I love and I often pair it with the shade 'Cork' in the crease. If you decide to buy any of the eyeshadows from this post, I would highly recommend going for this one. 

'Cork' is a warm hued matte brown which pairs well in the crease with the other eyeshadows in this post. It can be built up for an intense colour or subtly for a sultry look. 

Last but not least, 'Honey Lust'. This is the most glittery shade in the quad. It has a rich golden undertone and it gives a shimmery finish on the lid. It looks amazing on it's own or packed on top of other eyeshadows. This is a recent addition to my MAC eyeshadow collection but I fell in love with it immediately. 

What are your favourite MAC Eyeshadows? 

Lauren

Don't forget to find me on...
TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | BLOGLOVIN' | YOUTUBE
SHARE:

16 comments

  1. these looks sooo nice! I've never tried any MAC makeup so I might have to give it a go one day! x

    http://stepintokaysblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really?! You definitely should, I would highly recommend it :) x

      Delete
  2. This looks like my perfect MAC quad. Naked Lunch is one I really want to add to my ever expanding eye shadow collection! x

    Jodie // Jodie Loue

    ReplyDelete
  3. These shades looks so nice!
    Love MAC matte kind of shades.

    Akane
    www.humancat.co

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I need to expand on my collection! :)

      Delete
  4. These are stunning! I love MAC's lipsticks but I've never tried their eyeshadows, I would love to try these though! x

    Erin // Everything Erin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, I'm the opposite! I really want to expand my collection of MAC lipsticks now :) x

      Delete
  5. I'm thinking of purchasing some MAC eyeshadows so this is a really helpful post :) Cork looks like a shade I would absolutely adore, might have to purchase it!

    Hana | www.hanarosella.blogspot.co.uk ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you've found this post helpful! You definitely should! It's a perfect matte brown :) x

      Delete
  6. My mac quad palette is actually very similar to yours, I love all that glitters as well because it's just so pretty! x

    Kate// katerosexo1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's amazing, ah really?! We must both have the same taste in eyeshadow shades :) x

      Delete
  7. Your quad has such lovely shades in it, my goal this year is to make myself my first MAC palette and I definitely will be adding a couple of these shades to it, especially All That Glitters.

    alice ♡ // beautybyalicee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Alice, you should! All that glitters is beautiful :) x

      Delete
  8. These look just so pretty! I haven't tried MAC eyeshadows - they're quite pricey - so they make me really jealous. Naked Lunch looks gorgeous and you made it sound like... simple perfection!

    Be | lovefrombe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, they are expensive but so worth it! I started small and I've slowly built up my collection, I would highly recommend them :) x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my posts, I really appreciate it. If you have left a question, please check back in a few days to see if I have answered it, or email me: cupcakesandcandyflossblog@yahoo.com

Blogger Template Created by pipdig