Tuesday 9 February 2016

HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY CUPCAKES & CANDYFLOSS



Well what can I say? Cupcakes & Candyfloss has survived another year and it's still going strong. I am in a really happy place with my blog at the moment, our readership is forever growing and I am enjoying every minute. I have high hopes for the next year. 
My blogpost schedule went a little off last year due to heaps of revision and revising for my GCSE's but I have slowly got back into the swing of things and I hope to have a new post for you every Sunday and sometimes a little bonus mid-week. Here's to another year of hard work and smiles. 

Happy 2nd Birthday Cupcakes & Candyfloss.

Lauren 

Don't forget to find me on...
TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | BLOGLOVIN' | YOUTUBE
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Congratulations on 2 years blogging, and Happy Birthday to your blog! x

    Jodie // Jodie Loue

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my posts, I really appreciate it. If you have left a question, please check back in a few days to see if I have answered it, or email me: cupcakesandcandyflossblog@yahoo.com

Blogger Template Created by pipdig