Sunday 28 February 2016

NEW ADDITIONS: MY MAC PALETTE



There are three new additions to my MAC Pro-pan Eyeshadow palette. MAC eyeshadows are my current weakness and have been for some time. I love the pigmentation and formula of the eyeshadows and they are very easy to work with. When I last wrote a blogpost about my 15 pan palette, it was very popular, and now I only have 4 spaces left in the palette to fill, which is both exciting and daunting. The pro-pan refills are £10 each or £13 for a single eyeshadow.  


I received the shades 'Honeylust' and 'Sumptious Olive' for Christmas, both of which are gorgeous shimmer eyeshadows. As you can see by the photo, I have used 'Honeylust' a lot more frequently compared to Sumptious Olive which I hate to say, but I've been terrified to try. After telling the lady at the counter the shades I already own, she recommended Sumptious Olive as a variation to add to the palette. It is certainly quite daring, but it is supposed to pair with another of my favourite eyeshadows, 'Woodwinked' very well. I just need to pluck up the courage to try it for myself. 'Honeylust' on the other hand is a gorgeous golden shimmer shade, packed with a little bit of glitter. I love this and it looks amazing when washed all over the eyelid with a matte eyeshadow in the crease. I have been alternating this with another one of my favourites, 'All that glitters' recently, both of which are now my go-to everyday shades

On a more recent trip to MAC I bought the shade 'Haux', which is a gorgeous matte brown with a purple undertone. This is your perfect crease shade, because it can be built up to create a shadow. I love the purple undertone and I thought it would make a slightly different addition to the palette. I also think this shade will pair well with other MAC Eyeshadows such as 'Satin Taupe' and 'Sable'.

Have you picked up any new MAC Eyeshadows recently? 

Lauren


Don't forget to find me on...
TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | BLOGLOVIN' | YOUTUBE
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Some great picks! I use Haux almost everyday because its just the perfect cool toned crease colour! :)

    www.kayleighkmua.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those shades perfect for everyday makeup looks! :)

    Lotte | www.lottebeautybox.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those eye shadows are such nice colours! I really need to try Mac Eye shadows! x


    http://missjasminelauren.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I own Sumptuous Olive too and it's gorgeous! One of my all-time favourites :)
    Elise @ Celebricious

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have added Honey Lust and Haux to my wishlist now! You can never go wrong with MAC eyeshadows. I am a huge fan of woodwinked and All That Glitters as well. Such perfect everyday shades.

    Hilary | The Beauty Collective

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have Haux is it one of my favourite shades!
    Emmy | Emmys Beauty Cave | GIVEAWAY | Win Makeup Geek, Morphe & More

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my posts, I really appreciate it. If you have left a question, please check back in a few days to see if I have answered it, or email me: cupcakesandcandyflossblog@yahoo.com

Blogger Template Created by pipdig