Sunday 30 July 2017

2 NEW MAC EYESHADOWS


Eyeshadows are my weakness and when it comes to my makeup collection I own quite a few. Although, that didn't stop me ordering two new eyeshadows a couple of weeks ago when MAC were having 20% off online. I have been collecting eyeshadows for my 15 pan palette for what seems like forever and I was down to my last four spaces to fill. I decided to buy two eyeshadows online with the discount and then treat myself to the final two when I'm in store and have all of the gorgeous shades in front of me.  

Before I make any makeup purchase I always check swatches and reviews online to guarantee it's what I'm looking for. The pan refills are usually £10 each but with the discount this made them £8. 



Firstly, I chose Jest. This is a light pink/silver frost, a great shade for washing all over the lid. I already own quite a few similar shades in my MAC palette but I justified it as these are the shades I get the most wear of. It is easy to swipe the subtle colour all over the lid daily for a touch of shimmer. I also think you could easily get away with wearing this for school or work as it's pretty but understated. 



I also bought the shade Swiss Chocolate. I have had this eyeshadow on my lust list for a while. It's a dark chocolatey matte brown with a red hue. The red hue gives it almost a purple look on the eye and is great on blue or green eyes. This is just what I needed in the palette as most of the shades are either shimmers or lighter colours. 

Now I have two spaces left to fill, I think I need a matte vanilla for setting eyeshadow bases and also another matte brown as a transition colour or to pair in the crease with some of the shimmer shades. 

Have you bought anything from MAC recently?

Lauren 
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Swiss Chocolate is such a lovely shade, love the warm brown tones. I need to set myself up a MAC palette as I don't have any of their eyeshadows!

    Alice May Snell ♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have either of these shades but I love MAC shadows, they're always great quality!

    Emily xo
    www.emilynewstead.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I just say what a relief to find somebody that actually knows what they
    are discussing online. You actually know how to
    bring an issue to light and make it important. A lot more people must look at this and understand this
    side of the story. I was surprised that you're not more popular because you surely
    have the gift.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my posts, I really appreciate it. If you have left a question, please check back in a few days to see if I have answered it, or email me: cupcakesandcandyflossblog@yahoo.com

Blogger Template Created by pipdig