Wednesday 19 July 2017

MY CURRENT FAVOURITE PRODUCTS


Seeing as I've been absent recently, I thought I'd kick off regularly posting again by writing about three of my current favourite products. 

Firstly, lets talk skincare. As I've been spending a lot of time indoors, I haven't been wearing makeup and instead focusing on my skincare routine. I only recently incorporated the Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish but I have been using it twice a week, alongside my normal Simple cleanser. Whenever I use it, my skin feels clean and soft. I use one pump and circular motions on my face to apply it and then rinse using a warm flannel. I always hear amazing reviews about the Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish so I can't believe it has taken me this long to try it. 


I don't often talk about hair care on my blog but recently my hair has been slightly dull and therefore my hairdresser recommended that I try using an oil. I found Argan Oil to be to heavy and so I started the search for a good, inexpensive hair oil. Whilst on the search at my grandparents local Superdrug, I spotted the Tresemme Keratin Ultimate Smooth Shine Oil and I have been using it since. First and foremost, it makes my hair smell lovely, it also keeps it smooth, tames frizz and gives it a healthy shine. Everything I was looking for and more. I apply three to four pumps to my mid-lengths and ends when it has just been washed and then I blow dry as normal. The oil can also be used on dry hair before styling or before washing as a pre-treatment. It's a great all rounder and I will definitely be repurchasing. 


Finally, I have been getting back into painting my nails recently and pretty much every time I have been using the Barry M Quick Dry Nail Polish 'Kiss Me Quick '. This colour has been sitting in my collection for a while and I have never really used it. If anything the name "Quick Dry" put me off and I thought it would chip easily and cause me hassle, there's nothing worse than spending time painting your nails and for them to chip the next day. However, I gave it a go and with two coats and a top coat it can last a good week with little to no chips. The colour is gorgeous, the perfect everyday pink which makes your nails look clean, healthy and well looked after. I will definitely be checking out the rest of the range by Barry M. 

What products have you been loving recently? 

Lauren
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Brilliant post, I've never seen that Tresemme product before but it looks to be exactly what I've been looking for!:')

    Katie x
    https://livelovelifekatie.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've wanted to try ut the Liz Earle cleanser, glad you like it! x

    Abbey | byabbey.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my posts, I really appreciate it. If you have left a question, please check back in a few days to see if I have answered it, or email me: cupcakesandcandyflossblog@yahoo.com

Blogger Template Created by pipdig