Wednesday 26 July 2017

3 BRANDS I WANT TO TRY MORE FROM


Whilst having a little sort out of my makeup collection, I realised that there are a lot of brands that I still haven't tried any products from. I read reviews on a daily basis of amazing products that I would like to try but I never seem to get round to purchasing them. Here are a few products from 3 brands that I would like to try more from. 

Until recently I had never tried anything from Bourjois. I'd always glance over their stand in the shops, but I had never actually bought anything. Whilst it was on 3 for 2, I bought their Healthy Mix Foundation, Concealer and Healthy Balance Powder and they have made a great edition to my makeup routine. The foundation is light and dewy, although the lightest shade is slightly too dark for my skin tone, I find it mixes easily with other foundations. The concealer is great for covering under eye circles and the powder has a high coverage. Now I've tried some their base products, I've heard many great things about their bronzers and mascaras so I'll probably opt for one of those next. 

I'd also like to try some products from NYX. Having already tried their Buttergloss lipgloss in the shade 'Tiramisu' it is my everyday go-to as it is pigmented, hydrating on the lips and has a delicious scent. I also have two of their eyeshadows, 'Sin' and 'Taupe' which are great for a subtle eye makeup look. Currently, I have their HD Concealer and more shades from their Buttergloss range on my wish-list. 

Too Faced is another brand I have only tried recently. I am currently using their Natural Love Palette. The eyeshadows are really pigmented and with a good primer will last all day. You can read my full review here-link. I've heard many great things about their Chocolate Bronzer and the Love Lights Prismatic Highlighters so I would love to add them into my collection. 

What beauty products do you have on your wishlist?

Lauren
SHARE:

1 comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my posts, I really appreciate it. If you have left a question, please check back in a few days to see if I have answered it, or email me: cupcakesandcandyflossblog@yahoo.com

Blogger Template Created by pipdig