Sunday 31 July 2016

A FEW FAVOURITES FROM MAC COSMETICS




MAC has to be one of my all time favourite makeup brands. Although it's slightly on the pricier side, the quality is great and many of their products are a firm favourite in my daily makeup routine and makeup collection. 

I use the MAC Mineralize Skin Finish 'Soft and Gentle' almost everyday to add a gorgeous shimmer to the tops of my cheekbones. I love the shimmer intensity and when the light hits it looks like you are glowing. The golden champagne undertone looks amazing on all skin tones, particularly those of us who are pale. I won't ramble on for too long because I have raved about it a lot recently, but if you are in the market for a new highlighter, check out Soft and Gentle and you won't be disappointed.

I own way too many blushes and as a result I try to rotate them regularly in order to make use out of them. However, I always find myself going back to the MAC Sheertone Shimmer Blush 'Peachykeen'. It's a pretty rose pink shade with subtle shimmer and it looks natural on the apples of your cheeks. As the name would suggest, the blush is quite sheer which I love as there is no danger in applying too much and looking like you've fallen into your blusher pan. 

Eyeshadows are my weakness, I love wearing them and I have to really restrain myself to stop buying them. One of my favourite everyday eyeshadows is 'All That Glitters'. It is a gorgeous golden champagne shimmer with peach undertones which looks gorgeous on pale eyes. 
I often apply the shade 'Haux' into my crease for everyday. Haux is a soft muted rosey brown. If you're frightened by the fact that it is purple toned, don't be, as it's extremely subtle when blended into the crease. 
'Honey Lust' is quite similar to All That Glitters although it has a much richer gold tone and is packed full of glitter which add a pretty shimmer to the eye. I often apply this top of other eyeshadows to add a hit of glitter and make the look more intense. 

I'm definitely more experimental with my eyeshadow than I am my lip colours and for that reason my favourite lip colour from MAC is their Lustre Lipstick, 'Syrup'. Mac describes this as a cloudy pink and I agree as it adds a pretty pink/purple hue to the lips whilst being subtle and wearable for everyday. The lustre formula gives the lipstick a semi-gloss finish and it feels lightweight on the lips. 

What are your favourite products from MAC?

Lauren

Don't forget to find me on...
TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | BLOGLOVIN' | YOUTUBE
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Soft & Gentle is a must have for everyone, its so pretty!

    Parie x
    classandglitter.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love All That Glitters, such a pretty shade!

    Emily xo
    www.emilynewstead.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soft & gentle is a products I recommend to everyone. All that glitters is my favourite shadow from mac! X

    www.beautylifebecca.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soft and Gentle looks divine! I have Peachy Keen, too, and I love it. Syrup looks really pretty on the tube. Would've loved to see a swatch!


    Jorj | Mad Cherry

    ReplyDelete
  5. MAC Syrup is one of my favourites! I need to try more MAC Blushes, one of my favourites is Full of Joy.

    EmmysBeautyCave | Bloglovin | Blog Header Services

    ReplyDelete
  6. MAC syrup is too die for! It looks absolutely amazing, I might have to go out and buy it for myself seeing as Autumn is just around the corner!

    www.stepintokaysblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your photos! Soft and Gentle is a product I would really like to try out! My favourite MAC product is their Velvet Teddy lipstick x

    Erin // Everything Erin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my posts, I really appreciate it. If you have left a question, please check back in a few days to see if I have answered it, or email me: cupcakesandcandyflossblog@yahoo.com

Blogger Template Created by pipdig