Monday 23 November 2015

NEW IN: MAYBELLINE

Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara and Colour Tattoo Creme De Rose

Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara

Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara and Colour Tattoo Creme De Rose

Maybelline are one of my favourite makeup brands, I reach for their products on a daily basis as I know the formula of their products are great and will last all day. As usual, I can't keep away from Superdrug for too long, and it just so happened that I bought two new products on my last visit, both of which from Maybelline. 

After reading countless reviews of the Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara and all of my friends using and loving it, I had to give it a go. This is one of the best mascaras I have ever tried. I know, I know, if you read back through all of my mascara reviews, then I've probably said that about every single one of them. But, I have never used a mascara before that has completely transformed my eyelashes in 1 coat, and with the Lash Sensational, it does just that. The wand is curved with small bristles on the tip and longer bristles on the outer edge which elongates your outer lashes, opening up your eyes. The formula is the perfect consistency for me and holds my lashes in place all day. 

Another of the Colour Tattoo's has made it into my make-up collection. I now own four... There is no shame in that is there? Creme De Rose has filled a gap in my collection as I've been looking for a neutral eyeshadow base for a long while. When Maybelline recently bought out their two new shades, I originally thought I would pick up Creme De Nude which has a yellow undertone where as Creme De Rose is pink. But after comparing the two, I bought Creme De Rose as it is very neutral and makes a great base for paler eyeshadows, for example, MAC 'All That Glitters' or the Maybelline Colour Show Eyeshadow 'Copper Fizz'. It has a matte formula and cancels out any veins on your eye lid and primes them for eyeshadow. 

I have been wearing both of these products everyday for the past few weeks and I am very glad I now have them in my collection. 

What products from Maybelline have you been loving recently?

Lauren


Don't forget to follow me on...
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I've been loving that mascara lately :)
    Really like the look of the eye shadow too, looks like it'd be an excellent base.

    Misia xx | gowashyourface.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Maybelline Color Tattoos too! Currently, there are only two of them in my makeup collection, but I'm sure this number eventually will increase, haha :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the lash sensational mascara! I really need to pick up a colour tattoo, I've been thinking of getting one for a while and your post has definitely persuaded me! x

    Erin // Everything Erin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my posts, I really appreciate it. If you have left a question, please check back in a few days to see if I have answered it, or email me: cupcakesandcandyflossblog@yahoo.com

Blogger Template Created by pipdig