Sunday 29 November 2015

THE L'OREAL INFALLIBLE 24H MATTE FOUNDATION



About couple of months ago, I was in Boots, surrounded by all of the make-up stands and bright lights and the L'Oreal Infallible Matte Foundation ended up in my basket. It has taken the beauty bloggersphere by storm so after reading countless reviews and recommendations, I couldn't wait to try and headed for the tills. I bought it amongst other products which you can see in this haul video here

Let's begin with the packaging, the plastic tube makes it lightweight and easy to travel with and it can easily be thrown into your make-up bag to use on the go. I personally love the fact that you squeeze the tube for the correct amount of foundation onto the back of your hand. I much prefer this to a pump which can sometimes give you too little or too much.

The formula is perfect for everyday wear. It's light weight but still gives a good coverage. If you don't have much time to get ready in the mornings, then I would highly recommend using this as the coverage is just enough to hide any redness or spots but still allows your skin to show through. Hooray, no mask effect! 

For a day appropriate coverage, I use the Real Techniques Multi-task brush as the bristles are less dense so it gives a light to medium base. For evening, or on any areas that you would like to cover, I recommend the Real Techniques Expert Face Brush. I've recently added this to my brush collection and I love it. It's perfect for a high coverage, flawless base and I find it much easier to build up the coverage with this brush. 

Have you tried the L'Oreal Infallible Matte Foundation?

Lauren

Don't forget to follow me on...
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. After my trust Rimmel foundation ran out recently, I've been looking for a new day-day foundation. I may have to give this one a go as it sounds great for everyday wear.
    x

    Small&Blonde♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds good, I got an expensive foundation a while ago and it turned out soo bad, will deffo look out for this one, I need one that doesn't look thick :)

    www.pinkglitterglam.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my posts, I really appreciate it. If you have left a question, please check back in a few days to see if I have answered it, or email me: cupcakesandcandyflossblog@yahoo.com

Blogger Template Created by pipdig