Wednesday 7 September 2016

LET'S TALK ABOUT... CONCEALER


Today we are talking concealer and I have not one, not two but three favourites to share. They're all available at Boots or Superdrug which makes them affordable and easy to get hold of if you live in the UK.

The first is the Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer which has been a firm favourite in my makeup routine for about a year. I love this concealer and apply it everyday under my eyes to brighten the area and hide any dark circles or lack of sleep. It's brightening and lightweight under the eyes. I find once I have set it with a powder it lasts all day and doesn't crease. 

I finally jumped on the bandwagon last year and purchased the ever so raved about Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer and it was just as expected, a great medium to high coverage concealer with good staying power. If you're more of a fan of liquid concealers this is a good one to go for. I apply to any spots or redness and blend using a fluffy brush. It blends on top of any base seamlessly. 

A recent discovery is the Rimmel Lasting Finish Concealer. I bought this about a year ago and found it quite difficult to get along with so put it into my makeup stash and forgot about it. A couple of weeks ago I picked it up again (thankfully it can be used for 18 months!) and I applied it using a small detail brush and blended using a fluffy brush. This worked like a dream and the coverage lasted all day. This has more of a thick, waxy consistency compared to the Collection Lasting Perfection concealer but has a high coverage. 

What are your favourite concealers?

Lauren

Don't forget to find me on...
TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | BLOGLOVIN' | YOUTUBE
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I'm definitely the biggest fan of collection last perfection concealer!
    www.wanderfreeblog.wordpress.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am obsessed with the lasting perfection concealer.. it is perfect! You are doing amazing with your blog too by the way, you go girl! x

    adelelydia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my posts, I really appreciate it. If you have left a question, please check back in a few days to see if I have answered it, or email me: cupcakesandcandyflossblog@yahoo.com

Blogger Template Created by pipdig