Sunday 5 June 2016

ROSE GOLD EDIT



I'm not sure about you, but I love rose gold and copper. I have filled my room with rose gold fairy lights, jewellery and spray painted some old pencil pots rose gold last summer. I even bought a copper lamp last weekend, can you tell I'm slightly obsessed? 

In terms of Jewellery, recently I have been wearing some Rose Gold pieces from Jewellery Box. I was kindly sent a cute little parcel a couple of months ago and my favourites have included their Arrow Necklace* and Arrow Bracelet*. The parcel arrived wrapped beautifully in brown paper and each jewellery item was encased in a little brown box. I would highly recommend them if you are looking for an inexpensive but high quality gift. Both the Necklace and Bracelet have small rose gold Arrow charms with rose gold chains. They are dainty and sit nicely on the neck and wrist. I love layering them with other jewellery I own. 

On my nails I have been reaching for the Accessorize Nail Polish 'In The Nude'* which is a gorgeous pale peach/pink which makes your nails look healthy and tidy. It is such a gorgeous shade and I receive so many compliments when I wear it. I'm slightly cheating here, the packaging is only rose gold but it's so pretty. In the last couple of months, I have been painting both of my ring fingers with the Orly Colour Blast Nail Polish 'Rose Chrome Foil'. This adds a gorgeous metallic finish to the nails, opaque in one coat. I usually only paint one nail because it can be slightly difficult to remove. However, with a good nail polish remover this is easily fixed. This is currently one of my all time favourite nail polish duos. 

Now for the exciting part. If you would like to enter to be in the chance of winning a bracelet from Jewellery Box, I will be holding a giveaway on Twitter. The bracelet is rose gold and has a dainty tree branch charm with leaves. My user is @laurenamydx. All you have to do is follow me and retweet the pinned tweet on my profile. Good Luck! 

Do you love rose gold/copper as much as I do?

Lauren 

Don't forget to find me on...
TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | BLOGLOVIN' | YOUTUBE
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. The arrow bracelet is gorgeous!


    Parie x
    classandglitter.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm exactly the same with copper and rose gold. I have silver in my lounge though as it's got a grey/lilac theme.
    Dainty jewellery is probably my favourite kind to wear.

    Vickie | dearvictoria.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is something very elegant and dainty about rose gold. Great Post ^_^

    Laila from Townhouse Palette


    ReplyDelete
  4. That nail polish bottle on the left looks absolutely gorgeous!! Copper and gold are basically my obsession right now, haha. I've heard so much about this jewelry brand, and I really want to order something from them soon. Oh, and I just found your blog and I'm obsessed!! Loved the post as well :) x

    Kyia at WANDERLUSTGIRL// lifestyle & beauty
    Follow me via BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my posts, I really appreciate it. If you have left a question, please check back in a few days to see if I have answered it, or email me: cupcakesandcandyflossblog@yahoo.com

Blogger Template Created by pipdig