Sunday 25 October 2015

EVERYDAY EYESHADOWS



Eyeshadows are definitely my favourite make-up product to buy. For some people it's lip products, and although I do love them too, I usually come out of Boots with an hand covered in different neutral swatches. I wear eyeshadow almost everyday and I love doing so, I find it adds so much to a makeup look. All of these shades are neutral, one-wash shades which are easy to apply. 

Every eyeshadow look has to start with a base and in my opinion, cream eyeshadows are the best. The Maybelline Colour Tattoos are a great option. They're affordable, pigmented and there is a vast colour range. My favourite shade for an neutral everyday look is 'On and On Bronze'. It's a gorgeous brown shimmer which can be worn on it's own or as a base for another eyeshadow and it will help to intensify the colour.


The L'oreal Colour Riche L'ombre Pure Eyeshadows are pigmented, creamy and easy to blend. What more can you ask for? I particularly love their formula because it's rich and feels like a cream eyeshadow on application which means it can be applied with either a brush or your finger tip. 'Cafe Saint Germain' is a gorgeous shimmery taupe and to intensify the look I apply some of 'Quartz fume' to the crease.

Maybelline never fails to amaze me with their products and they are definitely one of my favourite drugstore brands. For everyday I love their Colour Show Mono Eyeshadows, which you will have seen me rave about here. Both shades can be swept across your eyelid with no fuss and no time at all. 'Copper Fizz' is a gorgeous copper shimmer where as 'Stripped Nude' is a matte warm brown, great for adding slight definition to the crease.

MAC eyeshadows are my all time favourites. They're expensive but worth every penny. 'All That Glitters' is a gorgeous champagne with a peach hue. I love wearing it on it's own or with a matte brown in the crease. It makes blue eyes pop and gives a 'wet-look' to the lid.

What are your favourite everyday eyeshadows?

Lauren


Don't forget to follow me on...
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Lovely eye shadows collection . I actually love my eye shadows from my Naked 2 palette I think they are my fav :)

    http://allornothing-blog.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://msadventuresinlondon.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) and I love those shades too x

      Delete
  2. Ooh, these are gorgeous... and I now want ALL of them! Must. Stop. Buying. Eyeshadows!

    Misia xx | gowashyourface.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I feel the same but I want so many more shades! :)

      Delete
  3. You do! I love them :D x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my posts, I really appreciate it. If you have left a question, please check back in a few days to see if I have answered it, or email me: cupcakesandcandyflossblog@yahoo.com

Blogger Template Created by pipdig