Sunday 11 October 2015

5 PRODUCTS UNDER £5



There are so many affordable and amazing products available on the shelves of the High Street beauty shops. Many of which are under £5. Here are 5 of my favourites, but trust me there are plenty more so I can see there being a part two...

It took me a while to give into the hype of the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer, but I am so glad I did because it's now a staple in my everyday make-up routine. It's high coverage and lasts well on stubborn spots once set with a powder. For such an inexpensive price tag, I highly recommend that you try it. I apply some of the concealer to the back of my hand and then using my finger, apply the product to any spots or redness and then blend with a brush. I find this concealer quite drying underneath my eyes so I mainly use it for spots or redness.




The Maybelline Colour Tattoos have to be my favourite cream eye shadows. I own three and I am looking into expanding my collection with one of their latest shades. They can be used as a base for eyeshadow or on their own and my favourite shade is On and On Bronze, a gorgeous warm toned brown shimmer, which looks stunning on blue eyes. I love applying a bronze eyeshadow on top to intensify the colour. 


The Seventeen Mirror Shine Lipstick 'Belle'   is a perfect 'my lips but better' pink toned nude. This is one of those products that can be thrown in your handbag and brought out when you need to top up your lipstick on the go. It has a moisturising, sheer formula, so it doesn't fade awkwardly and adds a wash of colour to your lips. The packaging is black and minimal, but contains a slide out mirror in the lid, which comes in very handy when your out and about.

I can't do a top 5 products without mentioning something skincare related. My go-to cleanser is the Simple Purifying Cleansing Lotion and I would highly recommend this. I use it every evening without fail. It's very gentle on the skin and removes the last of your make-up after using a wipe or a micellar water. 

Barry M's nail polishes are my favourites. I don't paint my nails very often, but when I do, I usually reach for their Gelly Hi-Shine Nail Paint in the shade "Rose Hip". It's a very pretty pale pink which lasts a good week on my nails usually. I love the fact that there is such a huge range of shades available so there is something for everyone. 

What are your favourite products under £5? 

Lauren


Don't forget to follow me on...
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Barry M nail polishes are also one of my favorites and Maybelline colour tattoos are absolutely amazing as a base! :)

    ❥SleepyHeaven

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my posts, I really appreciate it. If you have left a question, please check back in a few days to see if I have answered it, or email me: cupcakesandcandyflossblog@yahoo.com

Blogger Template Created by pipdig