Monday 5 June 2017

BOURJOIS HEALTHY MIX FOUNDATION, CONCEALER AND POWDER




I have wanted to try the Bourjois Healthy Mix range for years and after reading and watching countless reviews I have finally bought the foundation, concealer and also the Healthy Balance powder to try too. It was about time I tried something new. 

At the beginning of this year, Bourjois gave both the foundation and concealer an overhaul and have changed the packaging and tweaked both formulas. I personally love the new look.



The Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation-£9.99 is a light to medium coverage foundation that claims to have 16 hour wear. The formula contains vitamins B5, C and E for an anti-fatigue effect. I chose shade 51, light vanilla which I have found to be quite yellow toned however it is easily rectified if you spend some time blending into the skin and down the neck. The formula is lightweight, hydrating and leaves you with radiant, healthy looking skin (even on a bad skin day). I usually apply around one or one and a half pumps to the back of my hand, apply to my face using my finger and then blend using my Real Techniques Multi-tasking brush. 



The Bourjois Healthy Mix Concealer-£7.99 also contains vitamins B5, C and E like the foundation. The concealer has a doe-foot applicator which makes the concealer easy to apply underneath the eyes. It is hydrating, pigmented and will cover any stubborn dark circles.



Finally, the Bourjois Healthy Balance Powder-£8.99 comes in a powder compact with a handy mirror in the lid for on the go. The powder is quite high coverage so can be used lightly on top of the foundation for full coverage or on it's own. The only downside is that the powder only comes in 4 shades. I chose the lightest, shade 52 vanilla, again quite yellow toned but I find that if I use a light hand you can barely notice. 

Have you tried the Bourjois Healthy Mix range?

Lauren 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my posts, I really appreciate it. If you have left a question, please check back in a few days to see if I have answered it, or email me: cupcakesandcandyflossblog@yahoo.com

Blogger Template Created by pipdig