Thursday 24 December 2015

MAKEUP GEEK HAUL



Makeup Geek has finally launched in the UK and after months of drooling over American makeup tutorials, desperate to get my hands on some, I finally had the chance. Beauty Bay have launched Makeup Geeks eyeshadows (the standard collection, foiled collection and duo-chromes) as well as their pigments and blushes. After missing out twice as due to the high demand and them selling out quite quickly, last week I finally made an order. Here's a low down on what I bought as well as swatches. 

Have you bought anything from Makeup Geek recently?

Lauren 

TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | BLOGLOVIN' | YOUTUBE
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I am definitely going to have to make an order of Makeup Geek eyeshadows now, they are all so beautiful!

    Kate// http://katerosexo1.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my posts, I really appreciate it. If you have left a question, please check back in a few days to see if I have answered it, or email me: cupcakesandcandyflossblog@yahoo.com

Blogger Template Created by pipdig