Sunday 28 May 2017

TOO FACED NATURAL LOVE PALETTE REVIEW

Too Faced Natural Love Palette

Too Faced Natural Love Palette

Too Faced Natural Love Palette

Too Faced Natural Love Palette-£52

Too Faced are known for their amazing products with cute packaging and this palette is no exception. Firstly, it screams Spring as it is covered in little rabbits, butterflies and flowers, some of which are embossed in velvet. I love it, it's pretty, girly and appeals to anyone.

The palette comes with a large mirror which is perfect for travel. The packaging itself is made from cardboard with a magnetic closure however this is easily forgotten when you see the beautiful eyeshadows inside. In addition, included in the box is a little leaflet showing some looks you can create if you need inspiration. The idea behind the palette is that it contains 13 iconic eyeshadow shades from their most successful palettes and 17 brand new shades to try. It really is a palette fit for a princess. 

The palette holds 30 eyeshadows ranging from mattes to shimmers to glitters. You can create a range of looks from subtle everyday to sultry night. There is a variety of shades: warm browns, pinks, golds, browns, coppers and silvers, there's even a matte black, perfect  for adding definition to the crease or for using as a liner. One of the most daring shades in the palette is Bunny Nose, a bright pink shimmer. I have to admit I haven't quite felt brave enough to wear it yet but I'm sure I will soon. 

Some of my favourite shades include Nudie (a mid-toned matte brown), Fairy Tale (a gold shimmer), Undercover (a matte brown with purple shimmer), Cutie Patootie (subtle peach/pink shimmer) and Makeup & Chill (a warm copper toned matte brown). 


Too Faced Natural Love Palette Swatches

Swatches left to right: Fairy Tale, Bunny Nose, Makeup & Chill and Hot and Bothered. 

Having never tried anything from Too Faced before, I was really excited to get my hands on this palette and I am extremely impressed. As you can see in the picture above, the eyeshadows are very pigmented and will suit a variety of skin tones. The palette is limited edition and available on the Too Faced website, Debenhams and at Sephora

Have you tried the Too Faced Natural Love Palette?

Lauren 

SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Ahh this palette looks amazing!! The shades are right up my street they're so pretty xx
    Liv
    livslack.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. this palette is just so beautiful. too faced does my fvourite palettes and i really want to add this one into my collection.
    ❤︎

    www.elenaisabelle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't stop scrolling through pics of this palette lately! So pretty ahhh and all the shades have such cute names x
    Morgan // www.justmorgs.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my posts, I really appreciate it. If you have left a question, please check back in a few days to see if I have answered it, or email me: cupcakesandcandyflossblog@yahoo.com

Blogger Template Created by pipdig